Anna Hardeman has been a proud Austinite since 1984 with deep roots in the Austin community. She began her real estate career in 2003 after graduating from the University of Texas. After five years of being on the forefront of the emerging downtown condominium market and 11 years as co-broker of a successful real estate brokerage, Anna is excited to join the winning team at Gottesman Residential Real Estate.
In all aspects of life, Anna has cultivated a reputation of professionalism, a spirit of excellence, strong work ethic, and integrity. She is enthusiastic and proficient in her profession and it shows. In the words of some of her clients…”extraordinarily professional, efficient, and effective…her guidance, counsel and perseverance excelled all other agents…she exceeded all of my expectations…I found Anna to be highly intelligent, thorough, ethical, and responsive…she is on top of her business…it is always a pleasure letting her handle my real estate transactions, she makes things go very smoothly…I highly recommend Anna without any reservations.”
Anna is a member of Dell Children’s Women’s Trust and involved in her church and daughter’s schools. She and her husband Will are devoted to their community and support various causes through the Hardeman Family Trust. She also enjoys spending time with family and friends, sunny days on Lake Austin, travel, horseback riding, and cooking.
- Member of National Association of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors, and Austin Board of Realtors
Austinite since 1984
- Member of Dell Children’s Women’s Trust
- Member of Good Shephard Episcopal Church
- The Contemporary Austin Art Dinner. Committee Member
- Broker Associate, Accredited Buyer Representative, Graduate Realtor Institute
- 2007, 2018 Austin Business Journal’s Residential Real Estate Award
- The Settlement Home volunteer
- Member of Austin Luxury Network
- Graduate of The University of Texas at Austin
- Licensed Realtor since 2003 | Licensed Broker since 2005