Born and raised in West Texas, Meredith graduated from Texas Tech University and then moved to Austin in 2008. She began her professional career in medical device sales. After fourteen years as a top performer in her company, Meredith decided to pursue a career in real estate and was granted the opportunity to be mentored by Laura Gottesman, Broker/Owner of Gottesman Residential Real Estate. Meredith was able to learn the ins and outs from one of the most prestigious brokers and truly understand the process of buying/selling luxury homes.
Meredith’s strong work ethic, positive attitude, and exceptional organizational and communication skills are just some of the qualities that she brings to the table. Meredith focuses on her listings and sells by specializing in market preparation to ongoing communication and unique marketing for her clients.
Meredith currently lives in Central Austin and in her free time, Meredith enjoys being active outdoors or on the lake, taking on home improvement projects, and spending time with her husband, Matt, and three young children.
- Austin Luxury Network, Member
- National Association of Realtors, Member
- Texas Association of Realtors, Member
- Austin Board of Realtors, Member
- Member of Riverbend Church
- Graduate of Texas Tech University
- Dell Children’s Council, Previous Member
- St. Matthew’s Episcopal Day School – Previous Parent Council Member