Megan’s astute attention to detail, dedication to personal service and immeasurable energy has earned her a respected reputation among her clients and colleagues throughout the Austin community. With a background in Residential Real Estate Appraising and an active involvement as a Realtor® for over 13 years, Megan’s clients are provided with a considerable advantage of her in-depth knowledge concerning property values and trends in the Austin Real Estate market.
Megan moved to Austin in 1994 and attended the University of Texas. In 2000 she completed her degree and graduated from Penn State University with a Bachelors of Arts in English Education. Soon after graduating, Megan returned to Austin in 2000 to be near family and part of the dynamic city she loved and remembered.
Megan has consistently been a top producer working with both Buyers and Sellers. She has worked extensively with an international clientele and has expanded her business by way of a strong referral base.
Her passion for Residential Real Estate and connecting individuals and families with the quintessential location and property are at the forefront of her business. Having lived in several areas throughout Austin over the last 20+ years including: Hyde Park, Travis Heights, Highland Park and Westlake, has given her the expertise to share with her clients when defining and providing a true understanding of the unique Austin living experience. Megan’s profound commitment to her clients, superb client service and utmost confidentiality are her top priority.
- University of Texas and Penn State University
- 2010 Austin Business Journal Top 20 Austin Agents
- Member of Elite 25 (Top 1% agents in Austin Area)
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Texas Association of Realtors
- Member of Austin Board of Realtors
- Accredited Buyer Representative Certification
- Seller’s Representative Specialist Certification
- Former Real Estate Appraiser
- Former teacher in Austin Independent School District
- Experienced in foreign and domestic Executive relocation