Laura Gottesman, Broker / Owner
Laura Gottesman is widely recognized throughout Austin for her real estate expertise, integrity and professionalism. After 23 years in the industry, Laura’s in depth knowledge, wisdom and amazing networks have made her one of the most trusted and successful agents in Austin. Her foundation of kindness, trust and creativity, along with a “win- win” mentality sets her apart. Selling over $2 billion in real estate personally, Laura is a consummate professional. Her clients as well as the real estate community hold great respect for her and her business acumen.
Laura currently serves on the Advisory Board of Elite 25, Greater Austin Economic Development Board, the Executive Advisory Board for Go Red for Women, Dell Medical School Founder’s Circle, and the Forbes Real Estate Council. Laura and her husband Morris, both graduates of The University of Texas, have lived in Austin for over 37 years and are deeply devoted to the community.
- Top 10 Woman-Owned Business, Austin Business Journal
- Evolve Award 2021, Austin Board of Realtors
- Torch of Liberty Award, Anti Defamation League
- Seton Development Board, Caritas Community Advisory Board, Dell Children’s Council, Heartgift, Texas Women for the Arts, The Nature Conservancy Advisory Board
- The University of Texas at Austin, BBA Communications
- The University of Texas at Austin, Business Foundations
- The Hockaday School, Dallas