Jessica Stathos, REALTOR®
Jessica’s persistent work ethic coupled with her confident attitude and positive thinking make her a consistent success in real estate. Born and raised in Austin, her knowledge of Austin neighborhoods and surrounding areas is unbeaten. What sets her apart is her attention to detail, continued persistence, and striving to be the best at what she does.
With a background in advertising, marketing, and PR from Texas Christian University and over 10+ years in real estate, Jessica is a master communicator with a creative background and expertise in client relations. Jessica offers clients the utmost integrity, organization, and expert guidance whether they are buying, selling or relocating. Her detail-oriented and seamless process provides clients with the best service possible.
Her ability to cultivate and preserve relationships has gained her respect among her colleagues. Jessica endlessly works to find her clients what they are looking for through her private broker forums, as well as utilizing her relationships in the Austin real estate market.
Jessica currently lives in Central Austin with her husband who is also a native Austinite and 3 children. Jessica finds comfort in giving back to the community through numerous philanthropic organizations as well as spending time with family and friends.
- Native Austinite
- Austin High Graduate
- Texas Christian University
- Austin Luxury Network, Member
- National Association of Realtors, Member
- Texas Association of Realtor, Member
- Austin Board of Realtors, Member
- I Live Here I Give Here’s The Big Give, Previous Chair
- Red White and Blue // Celebrate! Casner Christian Academy, Previous Committee Member
- Dell Children’s Trust, Previous Member
- Elizabeth Ann Seton Board, Member
CELL PHONE: 512.461.0026