Having recently secured the 27th spot in the Austin Business Journal Residential Real Estate Awards, Matt is amongst the ranks of top producers in Austin. Matt successfully merges his comprehensive practical knowledge with an intimate familiarity of the Austin real estate market. He sells a variety of different condos downtown from new construction to resale, while maintaining a presence in Old West Austin. Having sold approximately $10M in condos at the Seaholm Residences, Matt was chosen to be on the sales team for The Independent. Matt reached a career record high with just under $17M in sales for 2016.
Matt approaches each transaction with exceptional attention to detail and a keen focus on the client. His warm and approachable nature contribute to the fact that most clients consider him a friend, even after their transactions are complete.
Matt served as an active member on Downtown Austin Neighborhood Association’s (DANA) Board of Directors for 3 years before terming out in December of 2015. Matt is currently dedicating his time to the Downtown Austin Alliance (DAA). Matt is also a past member of the Young Austin Chamber of Commerce, and has worked with Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Austin and Austin’s Human Rights Campaign.
Matt is a graduate of the University of Texas, and enjoys mountain biking and the outdoors, exploring the downtown restaurant scene, and socializing with colleagues and friends over happy hours.
Matt is a proud resident of Downtown, having lived in 10+ buildings.
- Licensed REALTOR®
- Graduate of The University of Texas at Austin
- Longtime resident of Downtown Austin
- Member of the following: National Association of REALTORS®, Texas Association of REALTORS®, Austin Board of REALTORS®
- Member of the Austin Luxury Network
- Member of Downtown Austin Neighborhood Association’s (DANA) Board of Directors
- Volunteer with Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Austin
- Volunteer with Austin’s Human Rights Campaign.