- Graduate, The University of Arkansas
BA in Communications
- Member of both the National & Texas Association of Realtors & the Austin Board of Realtors
- Member & Founding Board Member of the Austin Luxury Network
- Recipient of the Austin Business Journal’s Top 20 Producer Award
- Published in the Austin Business Journal’s Book of Lists
(recognizes leaders of the market in various industries)
- Six-term member of Austin’s Elite 25 ®
(Top 1% of Realtors in Austin)
- Volunteer for Women’s Symphony League and Hospice Austin
With over a decade of sales and marketing experience, Robin believes in an honest approach based on concise, professional guidance while exercising the utmost in discretion. She treats her clients like family and is focused on offering unrivaled client services. Her intuitive nature allows her to successfully match her client’s lifestyle desires and goals with the neighborhood and property.
Robin works through referrals based on accolades from highly satisfied clients and her commitment to superior service. Her dedicated work ethic and seasoned market knowledge have positioned her as a multi-million dollar producer. Robin prides herself in being able to offer her clients access to many exclusive private listings. When working with Robin, you’ll have access to the finest and most exclusive properties Austin has to offer.
Robin’s background comes from working for her family’s home building company. Her various roles at Buffington Homes provided Robin experience with loan processing, title research, the construction process, new home sales, and land acquisition and development. These contributing factors have helped shape Robin’s total understanding and knowledge of the many facets involved with buying and selling real estate.
Robin is married to a custom homebuilder and enjoys boating, walking at Lady Bird Lake, and spending time with her daughter and labrador.
Assisted by: Tia Sales, REALTOR®