Robin is a licensed broker with fifteen years of experience in marketing and selling luxury homes. She is an eight term Elite 25 ® member. Keys to her continued success are advanced knowledge of evolving market trends and economic patterns. Robin has strong roots in Austin’s homebuilding community and long-standing relationships with expert builders, architects and craftsman. Her ten-year career working for various builders, including her family’s company, enabled her to develop a trained eye for quality and detail. She prides herself on offering her client’s an expert opinion on value enhancing features that could otherwise go unnoticed.
Robin graduated from the University of Arkansas with a Bachelor of Arts degree. She serves on the fund board for Hospice Austin and is a member of the Women’s Symphony League. When not working, Robin can most likely be found wake boarding on Lake Austin or walking Lady Bird Lake. Best of all, she and her daughter love to eat snow cones and go to movies!
- Eight-term member of Austin’s Elite 25 ®
(Top 1% of Realtors in Austin)
- Graduate, The University of Arkansas
BA in Communications
- Member of both the National & Texas Association of Realtors & the Austin Board of Realtors
- Member & Founding Board Member of the Austin Luxury Network
- Recipient of the Austin Business Journal’s Top 20 Producer Award
- Published in the Austin Business Journal’s Book of Lists
(recognizes leaders of the market in various industries)
- Volunteer for Women’s Symphony League and Hospice Austin