- University of Texas, McCombs Business School
- International Business Program, l’Institute de Notre Dame, Belgium
- Licensed Realtor since 1992, Broker since 2001
- Elite 25 since 2001 – Top 10% of Industry
- Austin Business Journal Top 50 Agents
- MAX Awards Salesperson of the Year
- Real Estate Council of Austin
- Capital Area Builder’s Association
- Austin Luxury Network
- Heritage Society of Austin
- Inherit Austin
- Dell Children’s Hospital Council
- Conservation Council of Austin
- Rotary Club International – Student Exchange Program
- HeartGift Foundation Board of Directors
Nicole Kessler has been in Austin real estate for over 20 years. Over this time, she has done an increasingly complex volume, gaining a broad knowledge of the city and becoming a recognized leader of the Austin real estate community. She is respected for her experience, intelligence and attention to detail which make her a natural choice for those seeking help in the Austin market.
Nicole has extensive experience in the design-build process and an intimate working knowledge of land development, marketing and sales. These attributes have allowed her insight and opportunity, rarely afforded agents in the present marketplace. Her hands-on approach to sales means that she is involved in every aspect of your transaction. Her extensive network of repeat clientele, service providers, builders, designers and trades allows her to assist her clients in every aspect of home sales.
An active philanthropic background drives Nicole and her family to stay involved in their community. Passion for Austin and its history led her to Old Enfield where she and her family live in an Historic home that they restored. Bill and Nicole are the proud parents of 3 beautiful children.
Assisted by: Meredith Edsel, REALTOR®