- Graduate Texas A&M University, Mays Business School
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Graduate Realtor Institute & Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Member National Association of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors, and Austin Board of Realtors
- Expertise in design, build, remodeling and project feasibility in Central Austin neighborhoods
Lindsay started her career in real estate 12 years ago as an investor in East Austin. Obsessed with finding undervalued, off the market properties, Lindsay was able to turn a minimal investment into an impressive real estate portfolio. Lindsay understands all aspects of a real estate transaction, as she has personally supervised the financing, construction and remodeling of over a dozen homes in Central Austin. Lindsay has developed a loyal network of satisfied clients who trust her ability to bring value to the table.
Lindsay takes great pride in the contacts she has developed over the years and uses creativity, networking, and fearlessness to create a pipeline of inventory in a competitive market. Her clients describe her as honest, genuine, and a skillful negotiator. Lindsay is committed to maintaining the highest level of professionalism and making the process seamless for her clients. She has a love for real estate and lives by her favorite Zig Ziglar quote, “You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want”.
Lindsay lives in the French Legation area of East Austin. When she’s not talking real estate, she enjoys reading business motivational books, sharing a good cup of coffee, and making people laugh.
Assisted by: Allysoun Musslewhite, REALTOR®