Laura Gottesman is widely recognized throughout Austin for her real estate expertise, integrity, and professionalism. After 20 years in the industry, Laura’s in-depth knowledge, wisdom and amazing networks have made her one of the most trusted and successful agents in Austin. Her foundation of kindness, trust, and creativity, along with a “win- win” mentality sets her apart. Selling over $1.2 billion in real estate personally, Laura is a consummate professional. Her clients, as well as the real estate community, hold great respect for her and her business acumen.
As Managing Broker of Gottesman Residential Real Estate, Laura has grown her company to consistently be ranked among the Top 10 Woman-Owned Businesses by the Austin Business Journal. Laura manages the Austin Luxury Network and currently serves on the Advisory Board of Elite 25, Greater Austin Economic Development Board, and the Executive Advisory Board for Go Red for Women. Laura and her husband Morris, both graduates of The University of Texas, have lived in Austin for over 37 years and are deeply devoted to the community.
- Elite 25 Member, 1999 – present
- Elite 25 Advisory Board, 2011 – present
- Greater Austin Economic Development Corp Board
- The Contemporary – Board
- Real Estate Council of Austin – Past Board Member, Urban Land Institute
- Seton Development Board, Caritas Community Advisory Board, Dell Children’s Council, Heartgift, Texas Women for the Arts, The Nature Conservancy Advisory Board
- The University of Texas at Austin, BBA Communications
- The University of Texas at Austin, Business Foundations
- The Hockaday School, Dallas